Sie sind hier: wpd > Karriere
Japan / Tokyo - Senior Technical Project Developer / Manager - wind onshore (m/f/d)
With more than 2,000 employees in 20 countries, wpd is an international leader in renewable energies. Our track record during the last 20 years includes more than 4,400 MW of successfully realized wind and PV projects. Our team constantly strives for excellence in the development, finance, construction and operation of renewable power plants. To live up to our ambitions we are always looking for brilliant employees who are excited by the perspectives offered by renewables and who support our company in this growing and inspiring market.
For our Japanese subsidiary based in Tokyo we are searching at the earliest possible date for
Senior Technical Project Developer / Manager - wind onshore (m/f/d)
You are in charge of the technical development and project management of our onshore wind projects in Japan. Together with the management, you are developing the strategy for our domestic project development, you are coordinating a team of seasoned internal and external experts and forming close relationships with local partners and institutions. You drive and oversee the permitting process of our projects and you represent the company against governmental agencies, municipalities, land owners and other stakeholders.
- You have gained already professional experience of at least five years in project development of renewable energy projects and you are familiar with the Japanese regulatory framework.
- Preferably you have a university degree in engineering or business administration and are well connected within the Industry
- You are an assertive character and have proofed to react flexible to different challenges.
- Your ability to work independently does not contradict team spirit.
- You have a self-confident appearance, a convincing way to deal with people and strong inter-cultural communication skills round off your profile.
- You are fluent in the Japanese language and English and familiar with MS office products
- A unique opportunity to support the expansion of a top global player in renewable energies into the Japanese market
- An attractive workplace and exciting tasks in an international work environment
- A long-term career perspective at a privately owned Company
- An attractive compensation
Did we pique your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application to join our team!
Please sent your application to:
wpd Japan K.K.
Mr. Tamio Kani
Aoyama KY Building
2-12-13 Kita Ayoama, Minato-Ku
Tokyo 107-0061, Japan
Mr. Hans-Christoph Brumberg