Sie sind hier: wpd > Karriere
Japan / Tokyo - Technical Planner for Land Acquisition and Local Stakeholder Management - wind / PV (m/f/d)
With more than 2,000 employees in 20 countries, wpd is an international leader in renewable energies. Our track record during the last 20 years includes more than 4,400 MW of successfully realized wind and PV projects. Our team constantly strives for excellence in the development, finance, construction and operation of renewable power plants. To live up to our ambitions we are always looking for brilliant employees who are excited by the perspectives offered by renewables and who support our company in this growing and inspiring market.
For our Japanese subsidiary we are searching within the Tohoku, Kanto, Chubu, Chugoku and Shikoku region at the earliest possible date for
Technical Planner for Land Acquisition and Local Stakeholder Management - wind / PV (m/f/d)
You are in charge of identifying suitable sites for renewable energy projects in your area, initiating first planning concepts and securing required land from land owners. You take care on the political support and other local stakeholders for the project, negotiate contract with land owners and work closely with the expert departments of the company in every phase of the project.
- You have a confident appearance and have proven skills for negotiations with keen sense on your conversational Partner
- You have a wide and reliable network with communities and like connecting with People
- You are an assertive character and have proofed to react flexible to different challenges.
- Your ability to work independently does not contradict team spirit.
- You have a self-confident appearance, a convincing way to deal with people and strong inter-cultural communication skills round off your profile.
- You are fluent in the Japanese language, English would be an advantage
- A unique opportunity to support the expansion of a top global player in renewable energies into the Japanese market
- An attractive workplace and exciting tasks in an international work environment
- A long-term career perspective at a privately owned Company
- An attractive compensation
Did we pique your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application to join our team!
Please sent your application to:
wpd Japan K.K.
Mr. Tamio Kani
Aoyama KY Building
2-12-13 Kita Ayoama, Minato-Ku
Tokyo 107-0061, Japan
Mr. Hans-Christoph Brumberg