Project Development Manager (m/f/d) – Romania
Together we are shaping the energy supply of the future!
wpd has been active since 1996 as a developer and operator of onshore and offshore wind farms as well as solar parks with 3,600 employees in a total of 30 countries. The headquarters are located in Bremen, directly on the Weser River.
Do you want to make a sustainable difference? Do you want to advance the expansion of renewable energies in a growing and sustainable business field? wpd offers you the opportunity to do so.
With us, you can expect a lively environment with committed employees in familiar teams as well as the chance to break new ground and expand your skills.
The offshore branch of wpd is specialized in the worldwide development and realization of offshore wind projects with broad expertise in project development, permit and implementation planning, project management, quality control and the supervision of construction and installation.
Become a part of our friendly team at our location in Bucharest (Romania) as a
Project Development Manager (m/f/d)
As a Project Development Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the development of our offshore wind projects in the Romanian market from the first steps to construction readiness, leading the entire permit process.
- In close cooperation with the local teams, you set the course in the early phase of the projects and ensure that the requirements for project financing are implemented under the given specific conditions of the countries.
- You are the local contact person for the development team and support the alignment with relevant experts and departments within the company.
- You have relevant project development experience, ideally in offshore wind, oil, gas or other energy projects.
- You are familiar with the legal, technical and economic requirements for project development in Romania.
- Furthermore, you have worked on an international level before and are versed in communicating with international partners and stakeholders.
- You are fluent in Romanian, English and ideally other foreign languages and you are proficient with office software, especially Microsoft Office applications.
- You work in a structured and analytical manner, are flexible and willing to travel.
- Knowledge of using Geographic Information System (GIS) would be an advantage.
- You identify to a large extent with renewable energies.
- Join a highly experienced business development team of offshore wind professionals that is launching new markets for offshore wind.
- An unique opportunity to support the expansion of a top global player in renewable energies into the Romanian market.
- An attractive workplace and exciting tasks in an international work environment.
- A long-term career prospect in a privately owned company.
Did we pique your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application to join our team!Jetzt online bewerben