Head of Project Development Asia (onshore wind / PV) (m/f/d)
Breathe new life into your career!
Work together with us on the energy supply of the future!
wpd Asia solutions GmbH is a service provider and specialist in the implementation of onshore and offshore wind energy projects.
For our team in Bremen we are searching at the earliest possible date for a
Head of (m/f/d) Project Development Asia (onshore wind / PV)
As Head of (m/f/d) Project Development Asia (onshore wind / PV) you will take over the following tasks:
- You will lead a team of project developers and be responsible for the project development of our wind and solar projects in various Asian markets, from the first steps all the way up to ready to build.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for preparing and complying with the project development budgets.
- In close cooperation with the local teams, you set the course in the early phase of the projects and ensure that the requirements for project financing are implemented under the given specific conditions of the countries.
- You are the contact person for the management in defining and aligning the strategy for the project development activities in Asia.
- You have several years of professional experience in a responsible position in wind energy project development and have experience in leading multinational teams.
- In addition you have successfully developed wind projects in an international environment. You are familiar with the legal, technical and economic requirements for project development and meet the changing challenges in a flexible and solution-oriented manner.
- You work in a structured and analytical manner, are willing to travel and impress with your ability to communicate and work in a team.
- You have good MS Office skills and are fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of the local language or professional experience in Asia would be an advantage.
- Last but not least, you should exhibit a passion for renewable energies.
Awaiting you will be an unlimited employment contract, a variety of exciting tasks and a long-term perspective in a growing company. To help you settle into your new position, you will receive extensive training and will undergo a thorough induction process.
Our open door policy and flat hierarchy are the pillars of our positive and collaborative working atmosphere, which are just as important to us inside and outside of our daily work. This includes common free time activities, company celebrations, team or sport events and many more.
Further benefits include a subsidized company pension scheme and capital forming payments, as well as a company fitness program and bike leasing scheme, that offers you the opportunity to maintain a healthy work-life balance, whilst also benefiting the environment.
Did we pique your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application to join our team!