Working Student/ Student Assistant (m/f/d) Technical Controlling of Wind Farms
Bring a breath of fresh air into your professional life!
Work together with us on the energy supply of the future.
wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG with its more than 520 national and international employees is responsible within the wpd group for the management of around 507 wind farms with over 2,721 turbines and 78 solar farms.As a globally active and continuously growing company in the field of technical and commercial management, we are active not only in Germany but also in many other countries in Europe, South America and Asia. Our customers are national and international wind farm and solar farm operators, investment companies, municipal utilities and investors.
In order to strengthen our team in Rostock, we are looking for motivated and qualified employees for the area of Working Student/ Student Assistant (m/f/d) Technical Controlling of Wind Farms.
As Working Student/ Student Assistant (m/f/d) Technical Controlling of Wind Farms
you are responsible for:
- Data preparation and data maintenance
- Evaluations with the software Rotorsoft
- Default calculations
- Processing of service reports
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d) in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or environmental engineering, related natural sciences or business studies
- You have knowledge in the use of Excel
- You have an independent, structured and result-oriented style of working
- You are a team player and interested in long-term employment
What we offer