Project Developer (m/f/d) Wind Energy / PV
Together we are shaping the energy supply of the future!
wpd has been active since 1996 as a developer and operator of onshore wind farms as well as solar parks with 3,500 employees in a total of 28 countries. The headquarters are located in Bremen, directly on the Weser River.
Do you want to make a sustainable difference? Do you want to advance the expansion of renewable energies in a growing and sustainable business field? wpd offers you the opportunity to do so.
With us, you can expect a lively environment with committed employees in familiar teams as well as the chance to break new ground and expand your skills.
wpd Asia solutions GmbH is a service provider and specialist in the implementation of onshore wind energy projects.
Become a part of our friendly team in Bremen as
Project Developer Asia (m/f/d) Wind Energy / PV
- From our headquarter in Bremen, you are responsible for the project development of our wind and solar projects in one or more of our Asian markets, from the first steps all the way up to ready to build
- You are responsible for preparing and complying with the project development budgets
- In close cooperation with the local team(s), you set the course in the early phase of the projects and ensure that the requirements for project financing are implemented under the given specific conditions of the countries
- As contact person of the local team(s), you coordinate and support the cooperation with various departments and experts within wpd
- You have several years of professional experience in a responsible position in wind or solar energy project development and have experience in working in multinational teams
- You have successfully developed wind projects in an international environment. You are familiar with the legal, technical and economic requirements for project development, you meet the changing challenges in a flexible and solution-oriented manner
- You work in a structured and analytical manner, are willing to travel and impress with your ability to communicate and work in a team
- You have a high degree of identification with renewable energies
- You have good MS Office skills and are fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of the local language or professional experience in Asia would be an advantage
- Open doors, flat hierarchies and room for your own ideas in a friendly, modern working environment
- Permanent employment in a company that is continuously expanding
- Trust-based working hours
- 30 days of vacation, extended with possible unpaid vacation days, birthday off from 1 p.m. onwards
- Extensive initial training and introduction
- Further education and training opportunities
- Company bicycle leasing (business bike) and company fitness (Qualitrain or Hansefit)
- wpd goes green: our employees actively participate with innovative ideas for climate-conscious work
- Jobticket (Tram station in front of the building), rental parking incl. e-charging stations
- Other employee benefits: capital-forming benefits, subsidized company pension plan, bonus for employees who recruit employees
- Extraordinary company celebrations, team events, sporting events and leisure activities
Did we pique your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application to join our team!Apply online now