Employee Technical Management/ Wind Farms (m/f/d)
Bring a breath of fresh air into your professional life!
Work together with us on the energy supply of the future.
wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG with its more than 520 national and international employees is responsible within the wpd group for the management of around 507 wind farms with over 2,721 turbines and 78 solar farms.As a globally active and continuously growing company in the field of technical and commercial management, we are active not only in Germany but also in many other countries in Europe, South America and Asia. Our customers are national and international wind farm and solar farm operators, investment companies, municipal utilities and investors.
In order to strengthen our team in Rostock, we are looking for motivated and qualified employees for the area of Employee Technical Management/ Wind Farms (m/f/d).
As Employee Technical Management/ Wind Farms (m/f/d) you are responsible for:
- Ongoing monitoring of wind farms
- Evaluation of operating results and availabilities
- Evaluation of the technical condition of the plants
- Handling of repairs and maintenance
- Supervision of external service providers
- Contact to investors in case of technical questions of the supervised wind farms
- Support in commercial questions
- You have completed a technical training and ideally have basic commercial knowledge
- You are a technician or have a bachelor’s degree in the field of renewable energies or industrial engineering
- You have IT skills – you are confident in using MS Office and specific application systems / databases
- You are characterized by good planning and organizational skills
- You are a team player, communicative and able to work under pressure
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
What we offer