Employee First Level/ Remote Data Monitoring (m/f/d) Onshore
Bring a breath of fresh air into your professional life!
Work together with us on the energy supply of the future.
As a globally active and continuously growing company in the field of technical and commercial management, we are active not only in Germany but also in many other countries in Europe, South America and Asia. Our customers are national and international wind farm and solar farm operators, investment companies, municipal utilities and investors.
The wpd windmanager technik GmbH is an experienced service provider and specialist for the technical management of wind turbines, especially in the areas of technical operations management, quality, safety, health and environmental protection management and insurance management.
In order to strengthen our team in Bremen, we are looking for motivated and qualified employees for the area of Employee First Level/ Remote Data Monitoring (m/f/d) Onshore.
As Employee First Level/ Remote Data Monitoring (m/f/d) Onshore you are responsible for:
- Control of the operational conditions via software
- Establishment and maintenance of operational conditions
- Monitoring of wind turbines, transfer stations and various subsystems
- Analyzing and processing of malfunctions, maintenance of error statistics
- Precise documentation of the plant history, logbook maintenance
- Continuous optimization of the asset management system
- Processing of customer inquiries
- You have completed a training in electrical engineering, ideally with an additional qualification
- You have gained initial experience in technical operations management / remote monitoring of wind turbines with a manufacturer, energy supplier or operations manager
- You ideally have a medium voltage switching authorization up to 36kV
- You have a good command of written and spoken English and are proficient in MS Office
- You have a good understanding of complex, interdisciplinary and technical issues and interrelationships
- You are flexible, decisive and possess analytical skills as well as a high level of service orientation
What we offer
- A comprehensive induction
- A permanent employment contract
- Flat hierarchies and a positive working atmosphere
- Company celebrations and team events
- Subsidy for the fitness provider Qualitrain or Hansefit
- Company bike leasing
- 30 days of recreational leave, 5 days of unpaid leave per year possible
- Half a day off work on your birthday
- Flexible working hours with electronic time recording
- The possibility of mobile work