Electrical Field Service Technician (m/f/d)
Bring a breath of fresh air into your professional life!
Work together with us on the energy supply of the future.
As a globally active and continuously growing company in the field of technical and commercial management, we are active not only in Germany but also in many other countries in Europe, South America and Asia. Our customers are national and international wind farm and solar farm operators, investment companies, municipal utilities and investors.
The wpd windmanager technik GmbH is an experienced service provider and specialist for the technical management of wind turbines, especially in the areas of technical operations management, quality, safety, health and environmental protection management and insurance management.
In order to strengthen our team in Bocholt, we are looking for motivated and qualified employees for the area of Electrical Field Service Technician (m/f/d).
As Electrical Field Service Technician (m/f/d) you are responsible for:
- Conducting inspections on various types of wind turbines
- Processing of maintenance and repair orders on photovoltaic systems, transformer stations and communication device
- Safety tests in medium voltage technology
- Conducting DGUV-V3 inspections on wind turbines and their infrastructure
- Cable inspections in the medium voltage range incl. cable fault rectification
- Reporting and recording
- You have completed an electrotechnical training and experience in the medium-voltage range
- Working at height is no problem for you according to G41 and you are physically fit
- You are willing to travel (regularly from Monday to Friday), flexible and show a high level of commitment
- You are confident in using the MS-Office applications
- You have good German language skills; English language skills are an advantage
- You work independently, structured and result-oriented
What we offer
- A comprehensive induction
- A permanent employment contract
- Flat hierarchies and a positive working atmosphere
- Company celebrations and team events
- Subsidy for the fitness provider Qualitrain or Hansefit
- Company bike leasing
- 30 days of recreational leave, 5 days of unpaid leave per year possible
- Half a day off work on your birthday
- Flexible working hours with electronic time recording
- The possibility of mobile work