Clerk (m/f/d) Financial Accounting of Wind Farm Projects
Bring a breath of fresh air into your professional life!
Work together with us on the energy supply of the future.
wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG with its more than 520 national and international employees is responsible within the wpd group for the management of around 507 wind farms with over 2,721 turbines and 78 solar farms.
As a globally active and continuously growing company in the field of technical and commercial management, we are active not only in Germany but also in many other countries in Europe, South America and Asia. Our customers are national and international wind farm and solar farm operators, investment companies, municipal utilities and investors.
The wpd windmanager Rostock GmbH & Co. KG is responsible for the ongoing commercial administration of wind farms that are in operation.
In order to strengthen our team in Rostock, we are looking for motivated and qualified employees for the area of Clerk (m/f/d) Financial Accounting of Wind Farm Projects.
As Clerk (m/f/d) Financial Accounting of Wind Farm Projects you are responsible for:
- Current financial accounting
- Transactions and disposition of credit funds
- Close cooperation with the tax consulting firm and preparation of annual financial statements and tax returns
- You have completed a commercial training
- You have some first professional experience in the field of taxation and accounting
- You have DATEV and MS Office skills, especially in Word and Excel
- You are used to working independently and structured
- You have the desire to develop yourself further in the tax/accounting area
What we offer
- A comprehensive induction
- A permanent employment contract
- Flat hierarchies and a positive working atmosphere
- Company celebrations and team events
- Subsidy for the fitness provider Qualitrain or Hansefit
- Company bike leasing
- 30 days of recreational leave, 5 days of unpaid leave per year possible
- Half a day off work on your birthday
- Flexible working hours with electronic time recording
- The possibility of mobile work