Clerk/ Commercial Employee (m/f/d)
Bring a breath of fresh air into your professional life!
Work together with us on the energy supply of the future.
As a globally active and continuously growing company in the field of technical and commercial management, we are active not only in Germany but also in many other countries in Europe, South America and Asia. Our customers are national and international wind farm and solar farm operators, investment companies, municipal utilities and investors.
The wpd windmanager technik GmbH is an experienced service provider and specialist for the technical management of wind turbines, especially in the areas of technical operations management, quality, safety, health and environmental protection management and insurance management.
In order to strengthen our team in Bremen/Ganderkesee, we are looking for motivated and qualified employees for the area of Clerk/ Commercial Employee (m/f/d).
As Clerk/ Commercial Employee (m/f/d) you are responsible for:
- Control of service reports
- Preparation of offers according to requirements
- Maintenance of overviews
- Entering data into databases
- Support of our operational planning
- You are looking for an interesting position for your career entry or re-entry
- You have successfully completed a business management training or a comparable qualification
- You have a basic technical understanding
- You are confident in the use of MS Office products, especially Excel
- You work independently, structured and result-oriented
- You have good German language skills written and spoken
What we offer
- A comprehensive induction
- A permanent employment contract
- Flat hierarchies and a positive working atmosphere
- Company celebrations and team events
- Subsidy for the fitness provider Qualitrain or Hansefit
- Company bike leasing
- 30 days of recreational leave, 5 days of unpaid leave per year possible
- Half a day off work on your birthday
- Flexible working hours with electronic time recording
- The possibility of mobile work