Certified Electrical Engineering Technician (m/f/d)
Bring a breath of fresh air into your professional life!
Work together with us on the energy supply of the future.
As a globally active and continuously growing company in the field of technical and commercial management, we are active not only in Germany but also in many other countries in Europe, South America and Asia. Our customers are national and international wind farm and solar farm operators, investment companies, municipal utilities and investors.
The wpd windmanager technik GmbH is an experienced service provider and specialist for the technical management of wind turbines, especially in the areas of technical operations management, quality, safety, health and environmental protection management and insurance management.
In order to strengthen our team in Erkelenz, we are looking for motivated and qualified employees for the area of Certified Electrical Engineering Technician (m/f/d).
As Certified Electrical Engineering Technician (m/f/d) you are responsible for:
- Supporting the electrical area in technical matters
- Processing orders in direct contact with the customer
- Technical support/ Customer Support
- Coordinating the supervision of external service providers
- Providing support in commercial matters
- You are a certified technician or master craftsman (m/f/d) in the field of electrical engineering and have several years of professional experience
- Preferably you have experience in the field of renewable energies
- Medium voltage systems are known to you
- Ideally, you have experience in the field of protection technology
- You have good IT skills, especially MS Office
- You are strong in organization and work independently and result-oriented
- You are able to work at heights
- Willingness to travel and the ability to work in a team complete your profile
What we offer
- A comprehensive induction
- A permanent employment contract
- Flat hierarchies and a positive working atmosphere
- Company celebrations and team events
- Subsidy for the fitness provider Qualitrain or Hansefit
- Company bike leasing
- 30 days of recreational leave, 5 days of unpaid leave per year possible
- Half a day off work on your birthday
- Flexible working hours with electronic time recording
- The possibility of mobile work