Asset Manager (m/f/d) wind power
Bring a breath of fresh air into your professional life!
Work together with us on the energy supply of the future.
wpd windmanager GmbH & Co. KG with its more than 520 national and international employees is responsible within the wpd group for the management of around 507 wind farms with over 2,721 turbines and 78 solar farms.
As a globally active and continuously growing company in the field of technical and commercial management, we are active not only in Germany but also in many other countries in Europe, South America and Asia. Our customers are national and international wind farm and solar farm operators, investment companies, municipal utilities and investors.
In order to strengthen our team in Rostock, we are looking for motivated and qualified employees for the area of Asset Manager (m/w/d) wind power
As Asset Manager (m/f/d) wind power you are responsible for:
- the project management as well as the control of resources, internal departments and external service providers
- analyzing the operating behavior of wind farms and actively search for solutions to optimize yield and reduce operating costs
- creating statistical evaluations and conduct quality analyses
- you are the interface between investors, internal departments and external service providers
- collecting, analysing and provisioning of performance indicators
- degree in engineering (electrical engineering, environment, mechanical engineering or similar)
- knowledge of technical, economic and legal contexts of wind farms
- experience in working with technical operators or OEMs of wind farms
- sovereign, competent and convincing appearance
- efficient, organized and targeted working
- experience with monitoring tools
What we offer
- a comprehensive induction
- a permanent employment contract
- flat hierarchies and a positive working atmosphere
- company celebrations and team events
- subsidy for the fitness provider Qualitrain or Hansefit
- company bike leasing
- 30 days of recreational leave, 5 days of unpaid leave per year possible
- half a day off work on your birthday
- flexible working hours with electronic time recording
- the possibility of mobile work