Sie sind hier: wpd > Karriere
Japan / Tokyo - Project Developer / Project Manager - offshore (m/f/d)
With more than 2,000 employees in 20 countries, wpd is an international leader in renewable energies. Our track record during the last 20 years includes more than 4,400 MW of successfully realized wind and PV projects. Our team constantly strives for excellence in the development, finance, construction and operation of renewable power plants. To live up to our ambitions we are always looking for brilliant employees who are excited by the perspectives offered by renewables and who support our company in this growing and inspiring market.
For our Japanese subsidiary based in Tokyo we are searching at the earliest possible date for
Project Developer / Project Manager - offshore (m/f/d)
You are in charge of the project development and management of our offshore wind projects in Japan. You are investigating and evaluating the most promising sites for our offshore wind projects, you are coordinating a team of seasoned experts and working closely with service providers during the development of the projects. You drive the permitting process of the projects and you represent the company against governmental agencies, municipalities, land owners and other stakeholders.
- You have successfully completed your studies of engineering or business administration. Preferably you have already gained professional experience in project development or management of infrastructure projects, ideally in the field of renewable energies.
- You are an assertive character and have proofed to react flexible to different challenges.
- Your ability to work independently does not contradict team spirit.
- You have a self-confident appearance, a convincing way to deal with people and strong inter-cultural communication skills round off your profile.
- You are fluent in the Japanese language and English and familiar with MS office products
- A unique opportunity to support the expansion of a top global player in renewable energies into the Japanese market
- An attractive workplace and exciting tasks in an international work environment
- A long-term career perspective at a privately owned Company
- An attractive compensation
Did we pique your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application to join our team!
Please sent your application to:
wpd Japan K.K.
Mr. Tamio Kani
Aoyama KY Building
2-12-13 Kita Ayoama, Minato-Ku
Tokyo 107-0061, Japan
Mr. Hans-Christoph Brumberg