Sie sind hier: wpd > Karriere
Korea / Seoul - Electrical Engineer / Planner (m/f/d)
With more than 2,000 employees in 20 countries, wpd is an international leader in renewable energies. Our track record during the last 20 years includes more than 4,400 MW of successfully realized wind and PV projects. Our team constantly strives for excellence in the development, finance, construction and operation of renewable power plants. To live up to our ambitions we are always looking for brilliant employees who are excited by the perspectives offered by renewables and who support our company in this growing and inspiring market.
For our Korean subsidiary based in Seoul we are searching at the earliest possible date for a
Electrical Engineer / Planner (m/f/d)
You will accompany our projects as responsible electrical planer and engineer from the early development phase to the tendering and construction, right until hand-over to operations.
You will initiate, prepare and lead all relevant discussions with the local grid operator as well as being integral part of the project development team during all phases of the project.
- Degree in electrical engineering and preferably you have already gained professional experience in electrical planning for renewable energy Projects
- You are familiar with the Korean regulatory framework and experience with High- and Medium Voltage Electrical Systems would be of an Advantage
- You are an assertive character and have proofed to react flexible to different challenges.
- Your ability to work independently does not contradict team spirit.
- You have a self-confident appearance, a convincing way to deal with people and strong inter-cultural communication skills round off your profile.
- You are fluent in the Japanese language and English and familiar with MS office products
- A unique opportunity to support the expansion of a top global player in renewable energies into the Korean market
- An attractive workplace and exciting tasks in an international work environment
- A long-term career perspective at a privately owned Company
- An attractive compensation
Did we pique your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application to join our team!
Please sent your application to:
wpd Korea Ltd.
Mr. Jung Hyun Ahn
K Twin Tower (B, 2F)
50 Jong-ro 1-gil, Jongno
Seoul 03142, Korea
Mr. Hans-Christoph Brumberg