- Project development
- Site evaluation
- Securing under private law
- Species conservation studies
- Determining the potential of the wind
- Technical planning / Micro-siting
- Construction planning / Approval process
- Grid connection planning
- Business concept / Finance
- Purchase of turbines
- Project construction / Implementation
- Compensating measures
Species conservation studies
As part of the approval process in accordance with the Federal Immissions Control Act, a comprehensive review and evaluation of possible effects on fauna and flora is carried out with the focus on protected species of birds and bats. As a basis for this investigation, maps of protected species are prepared and reports obtained from independent experts.
Depending on the provisions and guidelines in force in the Federal State and the specific conditions in the project area, 15 to 18 months have to be planned for this process.
Our Nature Conservation Department will support this planning step by commissioning the reports, liaising with the experts on an ongoing basis and evaluating the reports.
continue with Determining the potential of the wind